LAMB is a multifaceted, Christ centered ministry based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. To join in this holy adventure is a calling. Each of our stateside staff members, board of directors, and volunteers have answered a high calling to be a part of an amazing expression of the love of Jesus Christ in a very needy part of the world.
We invite you to consider investing your work life in a place that is rescuing and changing countless lives for this life and for the life to come.
Position: Donor Relations Management
Reports to: Executive Director
General Summary of the Position:
In support of the organizations development plan, the Donor Relations Manager is engaged in all aspects of donor stewardship. LAMB sees development as relational and a part of ministry. To that end, the Development Associate raises resources for our ministry and helps others become more complete in Christ. LAMB has a strategy of incorporating volunteers in our development activities; the Development Associate manages these volunteers.
- Prepare routine donor correspondence
- Create and execute a donor care plan (excluding major donors)
- Assist the Executive Director in establishing an annual development calendar to effectively reach, develop, and maintain potential donors by providing quantitative data, personal insight and prayer
- General Fundraising, Public Relations and Media
- Work as relationship manager and general oversight for volunteer, development subcommittees as assigned
- Managing some development strategies such as Child Sponsorship
- Assist the Executive Director in organizing and preparing for donor meetings
- Represent The LAMB Institute to current and prospective donors; primarily churches, civic groups, etc.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of Etapestry donor database
- Maintain working knowledge of all Etapestry functionality including but not limited to queries and reporting, gift entry, communication, and stay abreast of all Blackbaud trainings, updates, and new offerings
- Monitor and regularly report progress of development initiatives to Executive Director and upon her request/approval to the Board and specific donors
- Participate in staff devotions and participate in prayer support for the ministry, its donor and constituents
- Be present upon request at board meetings
- Other duties as may be assigned by ED
- Strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a desire to serve Him through the mission and calling of LAMB
- Active in a Christian community of faith
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in written form
- Able to work independently within defined scope of work
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Core Values, and policies of LAMB
- Able to respect and keep information confidential.
- Have a friendly, clearly, and understood voice and a powerful, personal presence that influences and engages others
- Have experience in meeting the public and excellent communication skills.
- Exhibit excellent leadership skills, organizational skills and administrative skills
- Strong proficiency, aptitude, and comfort level with technology, software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Etapestry or similar software
- Be comfortable meeting one-on-one with donors or potential donors in order to nurture relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience in development/fundraising in non-profit setting
- Hands-on experience with Etapestry or similar donor database
$19.25-$24 (Equivalent to $40,000 -$50,000/year)
For consideration, forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com.